Saturday, November 1, 2008

Beach, bars, buffet and bumming around in Boracay



I'm going to start going a bit Lost-style on my blog - jumping back and forth in the timeline, instead of recapping my travels chronologically, as I have so far.

As you will see from the photos above and below, I am in absolute tropical heaven right now: Boracay. There are still stuff that happened between Hong Kong and Boracay that I want to share - including an incredibly frustratingly hysterical incident at the airport that's a true "Ab. moment," a reunion over delicious Filipino food with my brother, and a fun night out with my cousins in Manila.

I'll get to these stories soon. But first, I'm going to work on my tan, get hammered, eat all the green mango and bagoong in the world, and swim in the freakin' gorgeous ocean first.

You know you're in absolute heaven when the most physically demanding thing you've done all day was put sunscreen on Andrew's back and geography class consisted of making your way from Singaporean Food to the Mongolian Grill on the buffet table.

I really do feel like I'm in heaven right now. I wish you were all here with us. It'd be our own version of La Isla Bonita!



  • Ferry arrives at dock in Boracay.



  • Boracay Regency - our hotel awesomely recommended by a friend.



  • View from our hotel balcony.
  • No comments: