Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bittersweet Morning

We're leaving Manila and flying back to Toronto this morning. I'm very sad. It's very bittersweet. On one hand, I miss home; on the other, I don't want to leave here. I've had so much fun. I'm still in a bit of a denial that the whole month has just flown by.

There have been so many highlights, including a day trip to Macau and all of the Manila trip that I have yet to recap. Will do that in the next day or so - in between flights or when I reach Toronto.

My entire system is going to be in for a big shock when I get back. You know you've had a great vacation when you don't even remember what it's like to work or you have a hard time visualizing what your home looks like.

See you all back home very soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looking forward to reading your Manila recap!!!!!! =D

Unknown said...

wow, you're coming back already? It feels too short, even for me! hahaha looking forward to see you at work.. even though you're not ;)

AV said...

Sa: Manila trip was great. It was so different from what I remembered and 5ku, 5kim and the cousins spoiled us and took us everywhere. They were great hosts.

Rita: I miss you and look forward to seeing you again. But I could use another week, month or year away from work :P See you Wednesday, unfortunately. LOL.