Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Overnight Stay at Beautiful Tagaytay



Last Wednesday, upon arriving in Manila from Boracay, my uncle's family (pictured below) picked us up from the airport and we went straight to the Tagaytay Highlands. It was beautiful there and a generous overnight trip that my uncle treated us to.



About a one-hour drive from the city, Tagaytay Highlands has a ski resort feel to it - without the snow, of course. The place we stayed at had a spectacular mountain view; and the room my uncle reserved for Andrew and I was the nicest room we've ever stayed at (see video below).



The overnight stay was relaxing. Vacationers can also play golf on a mountain top course or go nuts at an indoor recreation centre that had a large bowling alley, pool, gym, cinema and more.

The vacation homes in the area - owned by the wealthy - were absolutely stunning (like the one pictured below). It certainly reaffirmed my motivation to work hard so that I can own one of my own in the future - personally designed hand-in-hand with an architect. Ahh, so nice to have big dreams and little means to achieve them. Hope that changes one day, though!



No comments: